Friday 7 March 2014

My Skincare Routine!

Ultra Clear Exfoliating Gel, Ultra Balancing Gel Cleanser, Even Skintone Serum, Ultra Balancing Skin Mist, Ultra A Skin Perfecting Serum, Ultra Moisturiser Eye Cream and Ultra Hydrating Lotion.

Healthy skin starts with a good skincare routine and products that work best for your skin type. Taking good care of your skin is of primary importance when it comes down to being confident and looking your best. As I have suffered with really bad skin for about 3 or more years now I know the feeling of not being confident with yourself and always worrying about what people are thinking when they look at you.
I have been using Ultraceuticals products now for a bit over a year and am totally in love with their range of cleansers, moisturisers, serums, etc. Above are all the products I have been using morning and night and have been recommended to me for my skin. I have probably tried all their cleansers and moisturisers as I have beauticians recommending different things to me all the time. I find this routine is working perfect for me at the moment and have noticed dramatic changes in my skins appearance. I highly recommend checking out their products. (They also sell mineral makeup products).

You can purchase Ultraceuticals from their website and they ship internationally. If you live in Australia you can buy products from their counter in David Jones and also in some beauticians. (Check out their website to see all locations where they are sold).





  1. Ultra Balancing Gel Cleanser - This light, non-stripping gel cleanser is formulated to thoroughly cleanse and remove impurities and makeup without disturbing the skins natural moisture balance. I cleanse once using a kohl sponge (recommended for acne skin) and then dampen a sponge with hot water and place over my face to remove my cleanser.
  2. Even Skintone Serum - This product dramatically retextures and brightens skintone. This product has helped amazingly with clearing up my skin! I notice a difference in the next morning after using this.
  3. Ultra Hydrating Lotion - Lightweight, fast absorbing moisturiser that balances and hydrates the skin leaving a shine free finish. It doesn't feel oily and just soaks into the skin.
  4. Ultra Balancing Skin Mist - All in one refreshing skin conditioner that hydrates, clarifies and soothes. In the morning I love to spray this once my makeup is complete as it leaves my skin with a dewy and hydrated finish.




  1. Ultra Balancing Gel Cleanser - At night I cleanse twice (once to remove the makeup and the second to actually cleanse) using the same kohl sponge and removing with a damp hot sponge each time.
  2. Ultra A Skin Perfecting Serum - Dramatically plumps and refines skin and improves fine lines, wrinkles, skin texture and imperfections. This product has also helped so much with the clearing of my skin.
  3. Ultra Moisturiser Eye Cream - A long lasting hydration that nourishes and soothes around the eyes. I find this eye cream perfect for me as I am still young and don't need anything that prevents fine lines or wrinkles. This is awesome as it moisturisers and helps when I get quite dry around the eyes.
  4. Ultra Balancing Skin Mist - I tend to not use a moisturiser at night when using the Ultra A Skin Perfecting Serum as I find it quite thick and moisturising anyway. So I will sprits my face with this skin mist to add that light coverage of extra moisture before bed.






































Ultra Clear Exfoliating Gel - It is really important to exfoliate regularly to remove the unwanted and dead skin from the top layer of your face. Once exfoliated, the products will soak into the skin better, and improve your skins appearance. This exfoliator gently polishes and freshens the complexion which contain gentle beads to cleanse, exfoliate and remove residue whilst maintaing the skins moisture balance. My skin feels like a babies bum after using this (which is when you know the products is good)! I try to exfoliate about 2 times a week after cleansing at night.


Stay Connected With Me













































No comments:

Post a Comment