Wednesday 12 March 2014

Cute Lunch With Mum & Dad!


Today my parents and I went to lunch at a cute cafe in Epping, Sydney, so I thought I would take some photos for you all as I haven't yet posted an everyday (out and about) type of blog. I ordered a banana and mixed berry smoothie which was so delicious and thick in a massive glass, and eggs benedict on sour dough toast with salmon and hollandaise sauce. Yum! Mum had chicken ceaser salad and Dad had a burger and chips. 
After Dad had gone back to work, Mum and I headed to Priceline to make use of the 40% off sale which sadly ended today! And of course to end our shopping trip we made a quick stop into Yogurtland. My favourite toppings I get every time are coconut, kiwi fruit, mango bursts and passionfruit which is a.ma.zing!
After a nice day spent with the parents, it's now time to relax in a bubble bath surrounded by candles and read a magazine. Hope you all had a beautiful day and spent it well.

XO Miss Rose











CONNECT WITH ME!




No comments:

Post a Comment